10. Because we’re older and more mature we won’t chew up your favorite shoes
9. We love to go for walks – did you know walking is one of the best forms of exercise?
8. We’re more than happy to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with you on a rainy day!
7. We’ve been fully vetted and have been living in a foster home, so no hidden surprises – our foster families can tell you all about us! And we love to go on ‘trial’ sleepovers to make sure we’re a good fit for you and your family!
6. Most of us have been abandoned and/or neglected, so we’re super grateful to be part of a loving family and we’ll love you for life!
5. When you take a Daisy Dog into your heart and home, you’ll never be alone.
4. If you adopt one of us black Daisy Dogs, you’ll get the extra advantage of appearing thinner when you walk next to us!
3. When you adopt a Daisy Dog, you get more than just a BFF – best fur friend – you get to be part of our Daisy Family, forever!
2. We’re very understanding when you have to work all day – we won’t take it out on your furniture! And we’ll always be thrilled to see you at the end of the day!
1. We love going to the beach – AND WE DON’T CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IN A BATHING SUIT! To us, you’re the most gorgeous person we’ve ever known, all we see is LOVE!